Monday, August 6, 2007

Interview with Nwachukwu Eucharia

Echaria is a Network Administrator at the Information Communication Technology Centre at the University of Port Harcourt in Nigeria. She shared her views about the Wireless training workshop taking place in Winneba from the 1st to the 10th of August 2007.
What is your name and what organisation are you coming from?
My name is Eucharia Nwachukwu. I work for the University of Port Harcourt in Nigeria as a network Administrator and I have come here to get a wireless networking knowledge.
What have you learnt so far from the Wireless Training Workshop?
So far its been good, the facilitators are good, they know how to pass their information across and I now have basic knowledge and I am configuring wireless network from the Router to access point.By the time we are done, I think I will be perfect in that.
How are you going to extend the knowledge gained from this workshop to your other colleagues?
I came here because I have a need for the wireless network to set it up in my own University so that, we can manage the large number of customers we have in the University community. Most of them come with Laptops which has wireless and most of our ports are used by systems that is why I have to pay extra cost to get here and make sure I learnt it so as soon as I get home, I will try and see how I can configure it and start using it.

No comments: