This video showcase pilot hospital project under the C4C programme in Ghana to enable CHAG to digitilize and integrate ICT into the manual patient record keeping system. The video shows the situation on the ground and why this project will bring an added value to CHAG and Ghana as a whole.
Some Challenges of Saboba Medical Centre includes:
• Lack of space for archive
• Many patient records get lost
• Many patients forget cards, new record made without medical history
• Many manual entries at every department (Lab, Pharmacy, Theatre, Ward, Consulting, NHIS)
• Only 1 doctor, 70 – 90 beds
• Data entry once, filling reports to others automatically without additional actions
The Connect4Change programme from IICD and Cordaid will support CHAG and Saboba Medical
Centre in implementing a hospital management information system that will improve the medical
care of Saboba Medical Centre.